Every child deserves a Great Future. Every day in America, 15 million kids (1 out 4) leave school with no place to go. They risk being unsupervised, unguided and unsafe.
The Great Futures Fund is an investment with a return of tangible results and life-changing outcomes. Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Dallas is committed- with your support- to leading the charge in the Greater Dallas community to increase our impact in the following ways:
- Globally Competitive Graduates
- 21st Century Leaders, Visionaries and Innovators
- A Healthier Generation
Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Dallas
Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Dallas (BGCD) is committed to serving as a lead voice, advocate and resource for Dallas youth. We seek to ensure all kids, especially those who need us most, have a positive and enriching experience when the school bell rings to put them on the path to success.
BGCD has an unparalleled reach with 23 clubs serving over 6,000 kids annually.
Proof of our Impact:
- 74% of our Club members had an A/B average
- 98% were promoted to the next grade
- 98% of members who participated in activities at least twice per week passed all classes in core areas
- 100% of our members who participated in 80% of Collegiate STEPS sessions graduated and moved on to higher education or the military.
Donor Giving Societies:
- $25-$999 – Club Friends
- $1,000-$9,999 – Club Champions
- $5,000+ – Circle of Champions Leadership Level
- $10,000+ – Clint W. Murchison Society
- $25,000+ – Clint W. Murchison Society Leadership Level
Greater Dallas Alumni Society:
- $25-$999 – Alumni Club Friends
- $1,000+ or Giving at $50+/Month – Alumni Club Champions
Monthly Giving Recognition:
- $10+/Month – Great Futures Club
- $100+/Month – Great Futures Leadership Club
For more information on yearly or monthly giving, please contact the Development Office.
Further your impact through a charitable legacy gift to Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Dallas in your will. Learn more here.