Our sports program has always been about safety, fun, sportsmanship, education, critical thinking, teaching life skills, and sports skills development. Our participants will learn how to be disciplined, develop work ethic, be coachable, show positivity, continue through adversity, and develop an overall healthy lifestyle with exercise and good decision making.
What You Need to Know
Active Membership: $20 for one full year or Molina Insurance
Football League Fee: $50 (Uniform fee is included)
Cheerleading League Fee: $30
Sports Waiver/COVID-19 Waiver must be signed (Download Here)
Code of Conduct signed by Players & Parents (Download Here)
Copy of Report Cards Required for all athletes
Every Kids Sports Pass
We understand that there was an increase in registration fees. This has occurred due to the increase in costs to operate our leagues. However, we wanted to share with you a great resource. Every Kids Sports Pass is a youth sports participation grant that will cover the registration fees for qualifying families.
For Ages 4-18 yrs.
* Eligible for approval if family receives SNAP, WICK, Medicaid, or apart of Foster Care
- Covers sports league fees for kids (Must add BGCD as league you are applying for).
- Receive up to $150, four times a year per child to pay youth sports registration fees.
- Funds are provided with a digital VISA card via Check Spend, which can only be used towards registration fees for the youth sport.
- 10-15-minute application
- Apply individually for each child – no limit to how many can apply.
- Takes up to four days to two weeks to receive the card if approved.
- Check out this video to learn how to apply for the Pass.
Volunteering for the Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Dallas can be a life-changing experience for both the volunteer and the Club kids that we serve. Would you like to volunteer for our sports programs?
Be sure to sign up by visiting our volunteer page and completing the Volunteer Interest Form and background check.
- Complete Volunteer Interest Form: Fill out the volunteer interest form by visiting our volunteer interest page.
- Background Check: Volunteer Coaches must be complete and pass the background check ($10 for one full year)
- Code of Conduct: signed by Coach (Will be emailed at a later date)
- USA Basketball Certification: required to be completed by all Coaches https://community.usab.com/users/learning_plans/8sp1R0UcDQndTEa0VZQ9AA/join_learning_plan
All coaches must attend a virtual coaches Meeting:
Date: Saturday February 12th, 2022
(Meeting link to be provided at a later date)
*Special Guests will be in attendance!*
Helpful Resources for Developing Players, Parents, and Coaches:
- NBA Jr. NBA – NBA.com: Jr. NBA
- NBA At Home Jr. NBA at Home – NBA.com: Jr. NBA
- NBA Her Time To Play (HTTP) Her Time To Play – NBA.com: Jr. NBA
- NBA Next Level Mentality (Teens) Next Level Mentality – NBA.com: Jr. NBA
- NBA Coach (Free App available on App Store for iPhones, and Google Play Store for Androids)
- NBA Parent Page Parent Tips – NBA.com: Jr. NBA
- Home Court (Free App available on App Store for iPhones & iPads, and Google Play Store for Androids) Skills & Drills, Agility Training, and Fitness Challenges offered
- Positive Coaching Alliance (Free Course) Positive Coaching Alliance – PCA – Youth Sports Training – PCA (Code: BGCA2020)